This item can be shipped to the following countries: Canada, International, USA
For bowhunters and rifle hunters alike, the palm-size RX-1000i with DNA fixes one of the biggest challenges for rangefinders: light transmission. You get an unbelievably bright, crystal-clear target image unlike any other rangefinder available. Small enough to fit in your pocket. Rugged enough to handle the rigors of a hard hunt. And now, fast enough to deliver the accuracy you need to fill your tag.
- Leupold's next generation rangefinder engine with DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) delivers increased accuracy, speed and range.
- High-performance optics deliver a 3x brighter picture image for accurate ranging in low-light conditions.
- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, while maintaining a wide field of view to track game on the move.
- Advanced OLED technology is user adjustable to match display intensity for changing light conditions.
- Choose from three different reticles: Plus Point™, Duplex, and Duplex with Plus Point.
- Powered by the readily available CR2 lithium camera battery, the RX-1000i with DNA features a convenient battery power indicator.
- Truly Compact - At 3.8 inches long, 2.8 inches tall, and 7.8 ounces, the RX-1000i with DNA is a powerful tool that fits in your pocket.
- Machined aluminum makes up the tough, weatherproof frame and body.
- Accurate ranging up to 1,000 yards on reflective targets, with measurement readouts in yards or meters.
- Continuous range updates in Scan Mode keep you on target as you track movement or scan an area.
- An intuitive, redesigned Quick Set Menu is easier to use in the field, thanks to on-screen prompts.
- Accessories included: The RX-1000i with DNA comes with a Cordura® holster, battery, lanyard, and complete instructions.
Actual Magnification 6x
Max Range (Reflective) 1000 yd / 914.4 m
Max Range (Trees) 700 yd / 640.1 m
Max Range (Deer) 600 yd / 548.6 m
Min Range 10.0 yd / 9.1 m
Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd) 320
Linear Field of View (m/1000 m) 107
Angular Field of View (degrees) 6.0
Weight 7.8 oz / 221 g
Length 3.8 in / 96.5 mm
Width 1.3 in / 33 mm
Height 2.8 in / 71.1 mm
Obj. Aperture (mm) 22
Exit Pupil (mm) 3.6
Eye Relief (mm) 14
manufacturer no: 112178
bar code: 030317121785
manufacturer : Leupold
dimensional weight: 4.625 (w) x3.125 (h) x5.625 (d)